"Precise heart rate measurement on the arm"
smartLAB hrm A is a heart rate monitor worn on the arm.
Integrated Bluetooth and ANT + data transmission makes it possible to use this heart rate monitor with many sports apps, sports watches and smartphones. Compatible devices include iPhones, Android smartphones, as well as Garmin, TomTom and other sports watch manufacturers.
This heart rate sensor is very comfortable to wear due to the elastic band. The measurement is made by an optical measurement method, which ensures accurate and accurate data acquisition.
Special feature of this type of measurement is also that an additional moistening of the contact points is no longer needed. The battery life is up to 20 hours.
The band of the smartLAB hrm A is made of a soft, light and elastic material and allows a comfortable fit. In addition, it does not slip during exercise, which gives more accurate results. Thanks to the Velcro, it is easy to attach to the arm and also to take off.
The heart rate knife can be used with apps like Runtastic Pro, Strava or Runkeeper. It is compatible with all fitness apps that allow the reception of heart rate data via sensors and Bluetooth / ANT +.
The sensor is dust and water proof (up to 30 minutes with a maximum depth of 1 m) according to protection class IP67.
Please note that the smartLAB hrm A should not be used for medical or health diagnosis. Also, people with pacemakers or other metal objects on the body should not use this sensor because it has magnetic parts.
- Measures heart rate data on the arm
- Integrated Bluetooth® & ANT + wireless data transmission
- Compatible with various sports watches and fitness apps
- Suitable for most iOS, iPhone and Android smartphones and tablets
- Comfortable, elastic band with velcro closure
- Battery life of up to 20 hours
- Optical measuring method for precise data acquisition
- Dust and waterproof according to protection class IP67 (at times waterproof up to a depth of 1m)
- 1 smartLAB hrm A heart rate monitor
- 1 charging cable
- 1 Manual